Top Government Medical Universities in Russia
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area, also known as the Russian Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and the Russian Federation and Moscow is the largest city in the world.
Russia has a good reputation in the field of Medical Education, Engineering, Economics, etc. Russia has been a popular destination for international students for pursuing Medicine since the USSR time. Russian Medical Universities are recognized by the Ministry of Health and Education of the Russian Federation, WHO, MCI, ECFMG, Medical councils of some Asian, African, Arabian & Europian countries. The duration of MBBS (English Medium) is six years and for Russian Medium is seven years.
Russia has become an increasingly popular destination for medical studies (MBBS) amongst International students due to its global standards of education and affordable fees structure. Medical education in Russia is subsidized by the Russian government, as the comparison to other countries the tuition fees for MBBS are less. The average cost of studying MBBS (Medicine) in Russia starts from 4000-5500 USD per year including hostel fees.
MBBS Admission in Russia process for Russian Universities are very easy, any student from across the world can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam (some universities having an entrance exam). Students who will graduate from Top Russian Medical Universities can practice in India & anywhere across the world, they have to follow the entrance exams of Medical councils of their native countries.
Top Medical Universities of Russia:
- Rostov State Medical University (RostSMU)
- Kazan State Medical University (KazanSMU)
- Kazan Federal University (KFU)
- Kursk State Medical University (KSMU)
- Peoples’ Friendship University Moscow (RUDN, PFUR)
- North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov (Saint Petersburg)
- Stavropol State Medical University (St.SMU)
- Yaroslavl State Medical University (YSMU)
- Petrozavodsk State University, Faculty of Medicine (PSU)
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy (ISMA)
- Privolzshky Research Medical University (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Volgograd State Medical University (VSMU)
- Tver State Medical University (TSMU)
- Orenburg State Medical University (OrSMU)
- I.M Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Moscow Medical University)
- Crimea Federal University (CFU)
- Ulyanovsk State University (USU)
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Russia 2020-21
- Online Application form
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- Neet eligibility mandatory
- 20 passport size Photos
Top Russian Medical Universities
Admission is open for 2020-21 academic year
Contact numbers: +79515174507 (Rus) |+917428212236 (Ind)
Students or parents can write to us at Whatsapp also +79515174507 (Rus), +917428212236 (Ind) (24*7)