Top Medical Universities of Ukraine
Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kiev, features the gold-domed St. Sophia’s Cathedral, with 11th-century mosaics and frescoes. Overlooking the Dnieper River is the Kiev Pechersk Lavra monastery complex, a Christian pilgrimage site housing Scythian tomb relics and catacombs containing mummified Orthodox monks. Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine:-
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Pirogov Medical University
Admission intake for MBBS in Ukraine: May-September 10 every year:
- Fully English Medium six years course.
- MCI/WHO recognized universities.
- More than 800+ Indian students (Boys & Girls) per each university.
- Hostels are in campus or nearby university.
- Low fees universities.
- Student Mess is available in All Universities.
- Secondary school certificate
- Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 20 passport size photos 35*45mm matte paper.
For details Contact; +918010503035 (Ind), email@example.com
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also +79515174507, +918010503035