Greetings from Doctors-IEA, MBBS Studies in Ukraine aspirants:
Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kyiv, features the gold-domed St. Sophia’s Cathedral, with 11th-century mosaics and frescoes. Overlooking the Dnieper River is the Kyiv Pechersk Lavra monastery complex, a Christian pilgrimage site housing Scythian tomb relics and catacombs containing mummified Orthodox monks. Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia.
MBBS in Ukraine: Ukraine is proving to be a paradise for medical aspirants who want to Study MBBS in Ukraine. All the Medical Universities are government undertaking and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Ukraine. Medical degree from Ukrainian Medical Universities is recognized worldwide. Thousands of graduates are working in India and overseas after their completion of course.
Fee Structure for MBBS in Ukraine: The average cost for Study MBBS in Ukraine will be under 3800-5800 USD annually. A large number of students not only from India but also from Europe, Asia, Africa, Arab and several other countries come every year to pursue MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy from Ukrainian medical universities. One of the preferred destination for foreign students.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine duration is 6 years for English Medium and 7 years for Ukranian/Russian Medium.
- Five years for BDS, Five years for Pharmacy, 2/3 years for Post-graduation.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Ukraine:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Ukraine medical. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Intake for MBBS in Ukraine: There are two intakes in a year but in some universities only. Top Universities of Ukraine having one intake only i.e September only.
Leading Medical Universities for MBBS in Ukraine – MCI Approved Universities
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Pirogov Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Why go through Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors for study MBBS in Ukraine:
- We are working with the top medical universities in Ukraine. Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Ukraine. We have close contacts and regular visits to all Medical Universities which we are promoting.
- Team Doctors-IEA is equipped with updated course information, application requirements and procedures. Our staffs are fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Doctors-IEA is well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA is highly regarded within the industry by Universities, parents and students alike.
- Doctors-IEA Team is the representative of Top Universities of Ukraine.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams for MBBS Admission in Ukraine.
- No Donation required at all. The course duration is 5.8 years.
- Simple and hassle-free admission procedure. 100% assurance for Visa.
- The affordable tuition fee for study MBBS in Ukraine.
- WHO, MCI recognized Universities.
- English medium faculty for foreign students.
- The medical degree provided by Medical University in Ukraine is worldwide recognized.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- The moderate climate round the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Our Representatives are there on the campus to help the students.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities.
- Indian food is available.
Documents required for Studying MBBS in Ukraine;
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos
Call for more details about admission, processing, fees at +91-7428212236, 7428203118 (Ind) or visit our official website for Medical studies in Ukraine: www.joinmbbsinukraine.com
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also: +917428212236