Greetings from Doctors-IEA, Study MBBS in Ukraine aspirants:
Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kyiv, features the gold-domed St. Sophia’s Cathedral, with 11th-century mosaics and frescoes. Overlooking the Dnieper River is the Kyiv Pechersk Lavra monastery complex, a Christian pilgrimage site housing Scythian tomb relics and catacombs containing mummified Orthodox monks. Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia.
MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is proving to be a paradise for medical aspirants who want to Study MBBS in Ukraine. All the Medical Universities are government undertaking and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Ukraine. Medical degree from Ukrainian Medical Universities is recognized worldwide. Thousands of graduates are working in India and overseas after their completion of course.
The average cost for Study MBBS in Ukraine will be under 3800-5800 USD annually. A large number of students not only from India but also from Europe, Asia, Africa, Arab and several other countries come every year to pursue MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy from Ukrainian medical universities. One of the preferred destination for foreign students.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine duration is 6 years for English Medium and 7 years for Ukrainian/Russian Medium.
- Five years for BDS, Five years for Pharmacy, 2/3 years for Post-graduation.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Ukraine:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Ukraine medical. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Intake for MBBS in Ukraine: There are two intakes in a year but in some universities only. Top Universities of Ukraine having one intake only i.e September only.
Leading Medical Universities for MBBS in Ukraine – MCI Approved Universities
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Pirogov Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Zaporizhia State Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Black Sea National University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Donestk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
Why go through Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors for study MBBS in Ukraine:
- We are working with the top medical universities in Ukraine. Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Ukraine. We have close contacts and regular visits to all Medical Universities which we are promoting.
- Team Doctors-IEA is equipped with updated course information, application requirements and procedures. Our staffs are fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Doctors-IEA is well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA is highly regarded within the industry by Universities, parents and students alike.
- Doctors-IEA Team is the representative of Top Universities of Ukraine.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams for MBBS Admission in Ukraine.
- No Donation required at all. The course duration is 5.8 years.
- Simple and hassle-free admission procedure. 100% assurance for Visa.
- The affordable tuition fee for study MBBS in Ukraine.
- WHO, MCI recognized Universities.
- English medium faculty for foreign students.
- The medical degree provided by Medical University in Ukraine is worldwide recognized.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- The moderate climate round the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Our Representatives are there on the campus to help the students.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities.
- Indian food is available.
Documents required for Studying MBBS in Ukraine;
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos
Call for more details about admission, processing, fees at +91-7428212236, 7428203118 (Ind) or visit our official website for Medical studies in Ukraine: www.joinmbbsinukraine.com
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students)
1st Choice of Indian students is BSMU
Why BSMU is best among all?
Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the largest higher educational establishments in Chernivtsi. It is a fully government multi structural educational institution of the highest level of accreditation providing educational programs of different levels. BSMU is included in the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities which provides qualified training according to the grading system of education. At present 78 Doctors of Science, 324 Candidates of Science, 66 Professors and more than 193 Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) work fruitfully at 47 Departments of the Medical University. The researches of the University have attained considerable achievements in the fields of cardiology, traumatology, and orthopedics, gastroenterology, pediatrics, kidney physiology, and pathology. More than 100 of faculties staff have visited countries of Asia, Africa and Central America at different times and worked in various higher medical institutions; they have a good command of foreign languages and rich experience working with students from abroad. Over the years of its existence, the University has trained about 30000 specialists.
- 75 yrs Old Government Medical University with Top Ranking.
- BSMU located in Chernivtsi, Western Ukraine.
- Full English Medium Course 5.8 Yrs.
- No IELTS, TOEFL required.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee, No Hidden Charges.
- More than 2000+ Indian students are studying in BSMU.
- Highest results in FMGE (MCI) exam.
- More than 800+ graduates working in India.
- BSMU is the lowest tuition fee university in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Students can pay the fee directly to the university account.
- The only university in Ukraine with Girls Separate Govt. Hostel.
- Indian food is available cooked by professional cooks in hostels.
- International Airport in the city, International students can travel directly (Delhi-Kyiv-Chernivtsi), it’s a great opportunity for Indians to join MBBS in BSMU Ukraine.
- 24 hrs of student security and safety.
- Largest Indian Students Community in Ukraine.
Admission Process for study MBBS in Ukraine
How To Get An Admission For MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine?
Getting admission for MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University is totally straight forward and very simple. Here is a step-by-step list prepared by the Doctors-IEA team for you:
- First step, fill the application correctly.
- Submit original documents to Delhi Office.
- You will receive an admission letter.
- Pay the application / processing charges.
- You will receive invitation letter.
- Doctors-IEA team will apply visa for you.
- After receiving visa, Doctors-IEA team will provide ticket.
- That’s all & take off for Chernivtsi Ukraine.
Welcome to BSMU, Ukraine
FAQs for Studying MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine
Why should I study MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine?
The standard of education in BSMU is considered to be one of the most advanced and sophisticated in the Ukraine. BSMU Medical Degree has received global recognition and have topped World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Counsil of India (MCI) and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) rankings. BSMU degree is recognized globally.
What are classroom environments in BSMU like?
In most Ukranian universities, there is generally a teacher-student ratio of 1:14, which gives you a more attentive and personal learning environment.
How much does it cost to study MBBS in BSMU?
MBBS in BSMU is very cost-efficient. The average cost of studying MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine is around 4000-4500 USD yearly, which student can pay semester wise and directly to university account.
How many years is MBBS in BSMU?
The duration of an MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine is 6 years.