Russia is proving to be a paradise for medical aspirants who want to Study MBBS in Russia. It quite a popular destination for medical study and highly successful in enticing students from the international community owing to its quality and standards of education and affordable MBBS fees as compared to several other countries. All the Medical Universities are government undertaking and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Russia. The average cost for Study MBBS in Russia will be under 4500-6000 USD annually.
Russia is considered quite safe and conducive for Study MBBS in Russia for Indian students. A large number of students not only from India but also from Europe, Asia, Africa, Arab, and several other countries come every year to pursue MBBS from Russian Medical University. It is the most preferred destination for foreign students across the globe.
HIGHLIGHTS OF STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
MBBS in Russia Intake
NEET Requirement / PCB 12th percentage
Yes / 50% in PCB for General, for reserved category 40% (Some colleges required 65 % in ECB)
Duration of MBBS Course / Recognitions
Six Years / MCI & WHO Recognized
Medium of Instruction
English / Russian (Student has to choose)
University Tuition Fees yearly
Starts from 4500-9500 USD Dollars (As per selected university)
Hostel fees yearly
250-400 USD Dollars Yearly
80-120 USD Dollars in all cities, if Moscow then 200-250 USD Dollars
Top Medical Universities
Rostov State Medical University, Kazan State Medical University, Kazan Federal University-IFMB, North Ossetian State Medical Academy, Crimea Federal University, Kursk State Medical University, People’s Friendship University-Medical Faculty, Volgograd State Medical University. Far Eastern Federal University, Tyumen State Medical University
Admission Process by Doctors-IEA (In India)
It Includes admission confirmation from selected university, invitation letter, visa, documentations i.e HRD, External Ministry apostles, Translation of 12th mark sheet, and passport in Russian language+local notary of docs in the particular city before arrival to Russia. A one-way ticket from Delhi to a particular city and currency exchange will be done from the Doctors-IEA office only.
Airport Receiving by Doctors-IEA Team in Russia
All incoming students who will get admission through Doctors-IEA will accompany from India to Russia by our officials and will welcome in Russia by our Russian office team at particular city airport. Everything will be taken care in Russia by our team only; from admission work, registration, visa extension, starting two-three days meal, on arrival calls to parents, sim card, a hostel accommodation, etc. Students/Parents have no need to worry about anything, all work will be done by us.
Official Authorized Representative of Top Universities
Doctors-IEA Pvt. Ltd 1800-419-5827 (India), +79515174507 (Russia)
Becoming A MBBS Doctor – A Highly Satisfying And Reputed Profession
There are very few professions in this world that offer utter satisfaction and a greater sense of achievement, pursuing MBBS in Russia and becoming a top-class doctor is among one of them. The satisfaction derives not only in the terms of income or salary you can generate once you become a full-fledged doctor, but the happiness you receive by serving mankind and getting their blessing as well.
When such is the esteem and reputation of a doctor, then finding the best university for STUDYING MBBS in Russia should be the prime goal of your life if you are a desperate medical aspirant. You can get a well-deserved seat through the direct admission in MCI recognized medical colleges and universities in Russia and that too at low cost as compared to Indian medical colleges and several prominent Western and European medical colleges and universities as well. So, make it a goal of your life to STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA.
Why Medical Students Are Opting For A Foreign Medical Course?
Search for foreign medical universities by the Indian students are growing like never before. There are several reasons that lead to this migration for educational purposes. It may include as such below: Medical entrance examination for top-notch universities and institutes is extremely tough to crack. Even the best of the talent may be knocked out of the competition, leading to more disappointment and stress among aspiring students.
The number of seats is very less as compared to the students appearing in those entrance exams. Considering this ratio, it is not possible to fulfill the dream of all the medical aspirants emerging every year. There is always a high possibility that a large number of students remain underprivileged. They either have to sacrifice their dream or persist longer to achieve their dream. The cost of pursuing MBBS is also very high. Sometimes you may need to pay donation as well.
Greetings from Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors for study MBBS in Russia aspirants
About Russia: Russia, or the Russian Federation, is a European country located in Eastern Europe with a vast expanse of territory that stretches across Northern Asia. Local Currency: Russian Rouble. The Russian capital and the largest city is Moscow. There are more than 1050 cities in the country; in the European part of Russia, the largest cities are Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Crimea, Rostov-on-Don, Saratov, Tambov, Astrakhan, and Stavropol. The country covers 17,075,400 square kilometers, making it the largest country in the world. The official language is Russian, although there are some hundred languages spoken among the one hundred sixty ethnic groups registered to be living within Russian borders. Popular foreign languages that are often included in the secondary school curriculum and widely studied include English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Russia in top universities
Doctors-IEA Pvt. Ltd is the authorized and official admission partner of Top Russian Medical, Federal & Technical Universities. We have massive experience of more than 15 years in imparting professional consulting services for medical aspirants. Visit all the Medical Universities promoting on our website and have intimate contacts with the officials and administrators there. We have the pedigree of excellence and trust that makes us the most preferred choice of Indian and International students (study MBBS/MD/BDS/MS) in Russia). Doctors-IEA director’s one of the graduates of the Russian Medical Universities, helping students in saving valuable time and money with his guidance for study MBBS in Russia. We are not agents, but a group of qualified doctors who are trying to facilitate you in achieving your goal.
Some reasons which make Doctors-IEA Most trusted educational consultants for Study MBBS in Russia
- Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Russia.
- Close contacts with Russian Universities for the course information, application requirements, and procedures. Our team is fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA Team is highly regarded within the industry by University, parents, and students alike.
- Never hides any facts and truths.
- Excellent student-parent support system.
- Assure financial & educational assistance without any hurdle.
- Team will assist in the whole process of admission including your visa and travel.
- Representative team of professionals in each Medical University who will take care of post-admission work and will provide services throughout your studies and stay in Russia.
Some Main Facts About MBBS Study in Russia, Direct Admission in Top Medical Colleges of Russia | Doctors-IEA 1800-419-5827
For Medical Study why only Russia:
Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Russia. In the field of Medicine, Russia has excellent Medical Government Universities (Medical Council of India Recognized) where students can get admitted. Students aspiring to complete the course in the country need to obtain eligibility marks in NEET exam. Russian Medical university degrees recognized globally.
Why Pursuing MBBS in Russia is Ideal:
Students not only from India but all over the world can take admission in Medical Universities in Russia without going through an entrance exam (yes, some universities required entrance exam). The admission procedure is also simple and hassle-free. Visa documentation is very normal to Russia as compared to other countries.
Why MBBS from Russian University Only:
The Medical universities in Russia are duly recognized and listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)’s Directory and Medical Council of India (MCI). This is a massive boost for students as well as their parents who excessively concern about their child’s quality education and affiliation with the medical institution in foreign lands. The quality of medical education is quite supreme and immaculate that it is responsible for a massive influx of medical students and aspirants from all over the globe in this region. The MBBS degree you achieved after the accomplishment of your course will be globally recognized which literally means that the students can practice anywhere in the world.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Russia | Cost of living
Apart from the MBBS fees at Medical University, the cost of living in the next big concern for both parents and students. The cost of living is also not much expensive. The student would cost nearly about 80 to 120 US dollars monthly which is around (7K-10K Indian Rupees). This is will be usually adequate for the students to pay for food and extra expenses. Provided that to study MBBS in Russia cost you relatively low cost and affordable living cost, it naturally becomes the frontline and popular choice for the MBBS aspirant in the part of the world.
No Donation Needed at All
Although Russian medical universities are globally renowned for their quality education, yet you do not have to pay a hefty donation to make it into the merit list of the universities offering admission which usually on a first come first serve basis. The candidate has to pay only the annual fees, hostel charges as well as any other miscellaneous charges if any. We as a credible consultant for MBBS in Russia for Indian students advised if an agent asks for any donation for getting admission in Russia, you should better stay away from such fool-makers because admission in Russian medical colleges and universities is accepted solely on merit without any donation.
The Government Facilitate Subsidy On Education
Since medical universities in Russia are government universities the cost of doing MBBS in Russia does not actually cost you what it should be. The government provides subsidy on education that helps both students as well as the universities to produce the opportunity to pursue medical courses at an affordable cost. This is one of the major reasons why the medical fees, living costs in the university hostel, etc are quite cheap as compared to other foreign universities in the USA, Europe as well as in India.
World-Class Education And Infrastructure
The low-cost medical education in Russia hardly means that students have to compromise with the quality of teaching and the level of infrastructure provided by the university or college. It is needless to say that you are going to get world-class medical education when you Study MBBS in Russia. The universities are well-equipped with the best medical infrastructure. The degree is also worldwide accepted. All this makes Russia a hotspot for Indian students and a favorite destination for many aspirants who want to do MBBS in Russia in the pursuit of a globally accepted and renowned medical degree. Hence, there is no point of hesitation in choosing this land for the MBBS course.
Information On MCI Screening Coaching In Russia
MCI screening examination is mandatory for all those who have completed their MBBS in a foreign land if they want to pursue their medical practice in India. It is a licensing examination held by the National Board of Examination (NBE) twice in a year.
All top government or MCI recognized medical colleges and universities to study MBBS in Russia provide MCI coaching along with the MBBS course right from the onset of the first-year medical program. The in-depth preparation and guidance are provided pertinent to the MCI exam by some eminent and experienced faculties. Placing Indian students in top medical universities approved by MCI is the hallmark of service provided by Doctors-IEA.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS Study in Russia for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams for MBBS Admission in Russia.
- No Donation required at all.
- The course duration is 6 years.
- Simple and hassle-free admission procedure.
- 100% assurance for Visa.
- The affordable tuition fee for study MBBS in Russia.
- WHO, MCI recognized Universities.
- English medium faculty for foreign students.
- The medical degree provided by Medical University in Russia is worldwide recognized.
- There is a strong and mutual bond in Indo-Russia social, economic, political, and cultural ties.
- Comfortable hostel accommodations.
- Perfect academic, sport, and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- The moderate climate round the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Our Representatives are there on the campus to help the students.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities.
- Graduates of Russian Medical Universities are working in India, Australia, USA, UAE, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Lebanon, France, and other prominent countries in the world.
- Indian food is available in some cities.
- FMGE Online coaching or visitors professors from India.
Admission procedure to MBBS study in Russia in Simple Steps:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Offical representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the Study MBBS in Russia.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-Study MBBS in Russia.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
Eligibility requisition to study MBBS in Russia:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Russian Medical There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
Required documents for Admission in MBBS Study in Russia for Indian Students:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission for MBBS in Russia in MCI recognized Government Universities, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
Challenges Confronted by Indian Students While Pursuing MBBS, Russia
- Language: It can be a prominent barrier. Even if the medium of teaching is in English, you would require to have basic knowledge of Russian to interact with teachers, patients during intern, and locals as well. It is tough to learn a new language along with MBBS.
- Climate: In some cities of Russia the weather can be too inclement during winter. The temperature dips below minus as well. So, it can be a noticeable issue for students during the entire duration of MBBS in Russia.
- MCI Screening: It may not be available in some medical universities. You must get proper information about this before you enroll for the admission. Some agents may mislead you by conveying that it is available while it is not in that particular university.
- Homesickness: It is a very common issue especially during those initial days. Though, gradually, you get habituated to deal with it successfully.
- Adopting or mixing with new culture: It is another challenging issue. Mixing with the new culture may take some time to make friends and feel comfortable in an entirely new culture and tradition.
- Fixing priority: Study MBBS in Russia for Indian students is all about to remain focused on their ultimate goal. However, Students in foreign land live alone with no parents and their pressure around. This is where many students lose track and drift from their primary goal – study MBBS in Russia. You must remain focused that studying is the first thing you have to do here.
Important Guidelines And Information You Must Know Before Enrolling For MBBS study In Russia
- Students must have detailed information about all the MCI recognized and WHO approved medical universities in Russia.
- Students must know about the course, curriculum, and other information about MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
- Students and parents should know about the detailed fee structure for both English and Russia or the bilingual MBBS program.
- You must be aware of the fact whether the particular college or university is government or private. You should also assess the difference in fees and facilities provided in government and private medical colleges and universities in Russia.
- You should also enquire about the eligible scholarship opportunity.
- The student aiming to do MBBS in Russia must be aware of the weather factor in mind as some cities experienced bitter cold during winter and the temperatures dip well below zero there.
- Students and parents must be aware of the latest update about the Visa rules and policies of the Russian Government.
- Apart from the tuition fees, the candidate must find out the possible estimate of accommodation, food, and other expenses in Russia.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ask and know about the prevailing education pattern to study MBBS in Russia.
- The candidate should know about the USMLE, MCI screening exam preparation availability, and FMGE passing percentage.
- Candidates should also be aware of the scope and opportunities he would get after completing MBBS in Russia.
Campus Life And Extra Curricular Activities For MBBS Students In Russia
During the MBBS program in Russia, the candidates are also facilitated and expose to the international campus environment and provide equal opportunity to excel in extracurricular and cultural activities held during medical education. It is to inculcate the overall development of the students. Moreover, the campus life and robust infrastructure of the specific college or university also play a key role in all-round development. Here is the glance of campus life you are going to experience during MBBS in Russia.
- Excellent and impeccable infrastructure is provided in the universities.
- The cost of such a sound infrastructure is also very minimal.
- The Campus is quite safe and secured for al foreign students.
- Students get the opportunity to mix and mingle with students of different backgrounds and cultures as students from different parts of the world come to study MBBS in Russia.
- Students can participate in various cultural events and festivals held at the universities. It also allows them to know each other and their cultures.
- Students also participate in different types of sport and extracurricular activities. Many universities offer sports infrastructures as well such as basketball court, football ground, badminton and tennis court, and so on.
- Gym and swimming pools are also part of universities’ sports and extracurricular facilities.
Safety Factors In Russia For Students
Russia is considered quite safe, so if you are concerned about safety and security I am sure you would have peace of mind in this regard.
- The cities and universities are quite safe and peaceful in Russia.
- The policemen are also quite helpful for foreigners. However, they may often ask people to show their identity for safety purposes.
- It is recommended to carry along your passport, visa, and registration paper when you are going out.
- Students are recommended not to travel alone or late at night to alienated places.
- Students should always be aware of their surroundings and try to stay away from strangers and harmful people.
- It is strictly advised to keep yourself aloof from drugs, and other harmful addictions.
- If you want to stay away from misleading and unauthentic information that may do more harm than good, then it is sternly advised to get away from so-called agents or mediators who have very limited and restricted knowledge and approach in this profession. Some of the misleading facts and information often provided by these agents include:
- The MCI recognized colleges and universities or any other government university in Russia do not ask to pay for 6 years fees altogether to provide you a subsidy. These are very common and highly floating schemes by some of the Indian agents.
- If you pay 6 years fees altogether you cannot do much later on when you find something that does not happen what is primarily told you by the agents. For instance, if you are placed in a fully Russian medium program or another university. Your money and career both will perish under such circumstances.
- The agents often demand to pay fees to them, if you do, then it would be an irredeemable blunder. As a matter of fact, students are supposed to pay the fees directly to the concerned university. It is recommended that you should always take such things in writing from the agent that the fees will be paid directly to the concerned university and the agent can’t ask or force you to pay them in person whatsoever.
- Several agents may also bluff students and their parents by promoting or projecting bilingual MBBS program as a complete English Medium Program. You should be wary of such fool-makers. It is also recommended to consult Doctors-IEA the authorized official representative of Top Russian Medical Universities if you want to clarify anything regarding MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
- Doctors-IEA is one of the country’s reputed and leading consultants for MBBS in Russia. We have our representative in all the prominent and MCI recognized medical universities in Russia. You can consult us to get the complete list of MCI recognized Russian medical colleges and universities that have a medium of instruction in English as well as in Russian Medium. During the consultation, we provide precise accurate information on both costs of education and living to study MBBS in Russia so that you can compare with the offering from other agents and eventually take the right decision at the end.
Scholarship For Eligible And Deserving Student For MBBS study In Russia
Russia medical universities duly listed and MCI and WHO offer several prominent features for foreign students – scholarship for eligible and deserving candidates is one of them. It makes the dream of MBBS aspirant more feasible and affordable. It offers a great opportunity to those who find themselves financially not so strong but still want to study MBBS in Russia. Several world-renowned or MCI approved medical universities already offer direct admission in medical programs to make all the admission procedure hassle-free and without facing stern entrance exam. The fees in also as low as 3-5 lakhs to do MBBS in Russia for Indian students as the Russian government offers the subsidy for education.
Russia is one of the popular foreign destinations and dreams for Indian as well as many international students who want to complete the MBBS and become a doctor. If, as an Indian student, fulfills scholarship criteria, sans doubt you will get a scholarship for MBBS in Russia. The education scholarship is offered to eye those students who want to overcome the financial burden. It will considerably reduce worries about the total cost incurred to complete MBBS from Russia.
Students have facilitated scholarships in institutions. The scholarships available in Russia include:
The Government of Russian Federation Scholarships: It is a state-level scholarship program. It is offered to all the students who want to study in Russia. As far as foreign students are concerned about the scholarship cover and comprise tuition fees, the cost of accommodation, as well as they, are given maintenance allowance.
Educational Grants: Russian medical colleges also offer education grants to those foreign students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia. Students who scored good marks in their academics can become eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship covers the cost of studying courses. Generally, the scholarship offer is entirely based on the academic performance of the students.
Some Universities are providing scholarships yearly for those students who score in final exams 75-95% it means they will have a 5-15% discount in tuition fees.
Frequently Asked Questions for MBBS study in Russia
How much does MBBS cost in Russia?
Russia is reckoned as one of the top choices for students aspiring for medical education in abroad. This choice is not only based on the fact that Russia has the highest literacy rate in the world (99.6%) but also because the cost of doing MBBS in Russia is quite affordable and low as compared to other Western countries and India as well.
Though the cost of MBBS in Russia may vary as per the universities. However, the average cost may range from 16 lacs to 30 lacs. If you do MBBS from top-ranked universities in Russia the cost may range between a min of 20 lacs to 40 lacs max.
Is NEET required for MBBS from Russia?
Yes, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is made mandatory for students willing to pursue MBBS from Russia. The Medical Council of India has also made it quite clear that the NEET exam is essential for those aspirants who want to study medicine from abroad. Hence the first and foremost step to secure a seat for MBBS in Russia is to sit for NEET and qualify it. Once you clear it, based on your NEET score you can choose where to pursue MBBS from. Sans doubt, Russia is one of the hotspots for Indian students.
What is the duration of an MBBS from Russia?
The duration for MBBS in Russia for Indian students is for 6 years (English Medium). It eliminates one year of internship that must be accomplished in India. This duration will be of 7 years if students opt to study MBBS in Russian medium. Foreign students are not compelled to undergo one year of preparatory course before they start the main medical course. Each year is divided into 2 semesters which makes it a total of 12 semesters. Each semester for four months. The first semester begins in September and concludes in January.
Is MBBS from Russia safe?
Unfortunately not every medical aspirant’s dream to become an MBBS doctor in India does not turn into reality. Hence several candidates choose to study MBBS in Russia. However, the first concern for both parents and students is safety and security.
Russia is quite safe for Indian students who wish to do their medical course from MCI and WHO approved medical college and university. The crime rate is considerably low and there is no discrimination whatsoever with foreign students in the campus as well. So, Russia is just not safe but the best destination for MBBS abroad.
Is it a good choice to go to Russia for MBBS?
Russia is a dream choice for many students in India who want to do MBBS from abroad. There are several factors that make Russia a wise and advantageous option such as:
- Direct admission, no entrance exam needed for Indian students.
- You will get the opportunity to study in MCI recognized and WHO approved medical university or college.
- You need not pay any donation for admission as it is purely based on merit.
- The fees are quite affordable and low as compared to many Western and Indian medical colleges.
- Hassle-free and online admission procedure.
Is an MBBS degree from Russia valid in India?
Yes, sans doubt, the MBBS degree from Russia is absolutely valid and acceptable in India. The Russian medical universities are authorized and approved by WHO and UNESCO as well as by MCI. The degree is well-recognized and valid in different countries of the world as well. However, if you want to practice in India you must pass the MCI screening exam to get the license. It is mandatory for those students who have acquired their degrees from abroad to pass the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) to pursue a job or medical practice in India.