Greetings from Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors for Medical Studies in Russia aspirants:
Russia is proving to be a paradise for medical aspirants who want to Study MBBS in Russia. It quite a popular destination for medical study and highly successful in enticing students from the international community owing to its quality and standards of education and affordable MBBS fees as compared to several other countries. All the Medical Universities are government undertaking and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Russia. The average cost for Study MBBS in Russia will be under 4000-6000 USD annually.
Russia is considered quite safe and conducive for Indian students. A large number of students not only from India but also from Europe, Asia, Africa, Arab and several other countries come every year to pursue MBBS from Russian Medical University. It is the most preferred destination for foreign students across the globe.
Know Medical Education | The best destination for study Medicine (MBBS)
Russia spans from the Eastern plains of Europe to the Orientals of Asia. The country covers 17,075,400 square kilometers, making it the largest country in the world. The official language is Russian, although there are some 100 languages spoken among the 160 ethnic groups registered to be living within Russian borders. This makes an incredibly diverse country, with no one culture to guide your expectations.
The official state language is Russian. Popular foreign languages that are often included in the secondary school curriculum and widely studied include English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. The Russian capital and the largest city is Moscow (population more than 11 million people). There are more than 1050 cities in the country; in the European part of Russia, the largest cities are Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Veliky Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Saratov, Tambov, Astrakhan, and Stavropol.
Doctors-IEA is the authorized and official admission partner of Top Russian Medical Universities. We have massive experience of more than 15 years in imparting professional consulting services for medical aspirants. Visit all the Medical Universities promoting on our website and have intimate contacts with the officials and administrators there.
We have the pedigree of excellence and trust that makes us the most preferred choice for Indian and foreign students (study MBBS/MD/BDS/MS) in Russia). Exhaustively geared up with the latest and updated information, admission requirements, and procedures. Efficiently handle and discharge student application and imparts committed assistance until they get admission. We do have a representative team of professionals in each Medical University who will take care of post-admission work and will provide services throughout your studies and stay in Russia.
Why go through Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors for study MBBS in Russia:
- We are working closely with a number of reputed universities in Russia. Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Russia. We have close contacts and regular visits to all Medical Universities which we are promoting.
- Team Doctors-IEA is equipped with updated course information, application requirements and procedures. Our staffs are fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Doctors-IEA (MBBS in Russia) is well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA is highly regarded within the industry by Universities, parents and students alike.
- Doctors-IEA Team is the official representative of Top Rank Medical, Federal & Technical Universities of Russia.
Leading Medical Universities to Learn MBBS in Russia – MCI Approved Universities
Rostov State Medical University, city: Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Rostov State Medical University is one of the leading Russian Medical Universities providing a broad set of educational programs. The teaching staff of the RostSMU consists of scientists and medical practitioners who are committed to their work. Rostov state medical university has its own well developed academic infrastructure, which includes the unique medical library, a university clinic, sports, leisure complex and hostels for students.
Kazan State Medical University, city: Kazan, Russia
Kazan State Medical University (Established 1814) is a multifunctional and multi-leveled state institution of higher learning medicine. KSMU is located in the central part of Kazan. The main campus of KSMU is on Butlerov Street, although there are other KSMU buildings throughout the Kazan city.
Kazan Federal University, city: Kazan, Russia
Kazan Federal University is one of the oldest universities in Russia, it celebrated its 210th anniversary in 2014. We celebrated this date as another token of the university’s dedication to its longstanding academic mission as one of the leading educational institutions in Russia and in the world. Kazan Federal University has gained its international fame thanks to its distinguished scholars and graduates whose achievements have had a beneficial effect on the whole of mankind.
Kursk State Medical University, city: Kursk, Russia
KSMU, Kursk: Year of the establishment -7th February 1935 sponsored by Federal Government. The language of training: Russian or English Medium. Kursk State Medical University is one of the leading medical educational establishments in Russia.
Crimea Federal University, city: Simferopol, Russia
Crimea Federal University is one of the top universities of Russia. The medicine of general faculty is one of the top priorities of Indian Students for MBBS. It is the institution of higher education situated in Simferopol (Crimea, Russia). According to some independent estimation, it is one of the most prominent medical schools in Russia. The University has 6 faculties and 54 departments.
Peoples’ Friendship University, city: Moscow, Russia
Today Peoples’ Friendship University (RUDN) is one of the leading state higher educational institutions of Russia. It is the only university in the world every year uniting students from 140-150 countries. PFUR has a multi-profile structure of faculties and majors, typical for classical universities of the world. More than 77 thousand graduates of the University work in 170 countries, among them more than 5500 holders of Ph.D. and Doctorate degrees.
Stavropol State Medical University, Russia
Stavropol State Medical University is a state higher educational institution in Stavropol city of Russian Federation. STMU was organized in 1937 as Voroshilov (Now Stavropol) State Medical Institute. In 1938 Voroshilov State Medical Institute began classes in the first year of the medical faculty.
I.M Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, City: Moscow, Russia
First Moscow State Medical University was named after I.M. Sechenov when it was founded in 1758 and became the successor of the Medical Faculty of the Imperial Moscow University. Today I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University represents the largest medical, scientific and clinical complex in Russia, and along with that proudly holds the position of one of the most prestigious medical universities in Russia.
Orenburg State Medical University, City: Orenburg, Russia
Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS) started its history back in 1944 that is, since the founding of the Chkalov (Orenburg) Medical Institute. For 68 years, changed its name and structure (Academy), but medical faculty always remained the leading division of the university, training of students majoring in “Medicine”. Department annually produces over two hundred newly trained health professionals for the Russian.
Ulyanovsk State University, City: Ulyanovsk, Russia
Ulyanovsk State University is one of the youngest universities of the Russian Federation in Ulyanovsk city. USU is a Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education. Established 1988 as a branch of Moscow State University named after Lomonosov. At that time 200 students were enrolled in this University.
Yaroslavl State Medical University, City: Yaroslavl, Russia
(YSMU) was founded in 1944. And now it has more than half-a-century history. At present, YSMU is the big regional center of excellent quality medical education and biomedical research. It is also the leader in medical training and post-graduation education, retraining of specialists of practical healthcare, medicine, pharmacy, and high skilled academic staff for the central regions of Russia.
Izhevsk State Medical Academy, City: Izhevsk, Russia
It is a leading higher medical education provider in the Russian Federation. It is proud of its highly-qualified teaching staff, advanced researchers and experienced physicians whose names are world-famous. The academy was established in 1933 and over the course of 80 years, it has trained more than 21500 doctors and nursing managers.
Medical Courses in Russia for Foreign students:
MBBS Course – General Medicine, BDS Course – Dentistry, Pharmacy Course
The medium of instruction: English and Russian
Duration of learning MBBS in Russia:
• Studying MBBS in Russia duration is 6 years for English Medium and 7 years for Russian Medium.
• Five years for BDS, Five years for Pharmacy, 2/3 years for Post-graduation
Doctors-IEA: MBBS in Russia, Direct Admission in Top Medical Colleges of Russia
For Medical Study why only Russia:
Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to study MBBS. In the field of Medicine, Russia has excellent Medical Government Universities (Medical Council of India Recognized) where students can get admitted. Students aspiring to complete the course in the country need to obtain eligibility marks in NEET exam. Russian Medical universities degrees recognized globally.
Why Pursuing MBBS in Russia is Ideal:
Students not only from India but all over the world can take admission in Medical University in Russia without going through an entrance exam. The admission procedure is also simple and hassle-free. Apart from this, fees and cost in the medical course such as MBBS/BDS are also very low and affordable as compared to several other destinations in Europe and USA as well as in several Indian Medical Universities and private institutions. It is so because the government in Russia provides a subsidy for education. You would be amazed to know that the average fee to study MBBS in Russia is near about 2.5 lacs to 5 lacs per years.
Why MBBS from Russian University Only:
The medical universities in Russia are duly recognized and listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)’s Directory and Medical Council of India (MCI). This is a massive boost for students as well as their parents who excessively concern about their child’s quality education and affiliation of the medical institution in foreign lands. The quality of medical education is quite supreme and immaculate that it is responsible for a massive influx of medical students and aspirants from all over the globe in this region. The MBBS degree you achieved after the accomplishment of your course will be globally recognized which literally means that the students can practice anywhere in the world.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Russia | Cost of living
Apart from the MBBS fees at Medical University, the cost of living in the next big concern for both parents and students. The cost of living is also not much expensive. The student would cost nearly about 80 to 120 US dollars monthly which is around (7K-10K Indian Rupees). This is will be usually adequate for the students to pay for food and extra expenses. Provided that to study MBBS in Russia cost you relatively low cost and affordable living cost, it naturally becomes the frontline and popular choice for the MBBS aspirant in the part of the world.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Russia for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams for MBBS Admission in Russia.
- No Donation required at all.
- Course duration will be 6 years.
- Simple and hassle-free admission procedure.
- 100% assurance for Visa.
- The affordable tuition fee for study MBBS in Russia.
- WHO, MCI recognized Universities.
- English medium faculty for foreign students.
- The medical degree provided by Medical University in Russia is worldwide recognized.
- There is a strong and mutual bond in Indo-Russia social, economic, political and cultural ties.
- Comfortable hostel accommodations.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- The moderate climate round the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Our Representatives are there on the campus to help the students.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities
- Graduates of Russian Medical Universities are working in India, Australia, USA, UAE, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Lebanon, France, and other prominent countries in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Russia
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Russian medical university. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Documents Required For MBBS Admission in Russia 2020
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos
We are currently placing students in Top, Old & Reputed Medical Universities of Russia.
Take a tour of our website and you will never regret you did… Doctors-IEA Director’s
Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors (Doctors-IEA) Top Consultants for study MBBS in Russia
Call for more details about admission, processing, fees at +91-7428212236, 7428203118 (Ind) / Toll free 1800-419-5827
Official website: www.thedoctorsiea.org