Greetings from Doctors-IEA, MBBS Studies in Kazakhstan aspirants:
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts. Capital: Nur-Sultan, Currency: Kazakh tenge.
Highlights of MBBS in Kazakhstan: MBBS in Kazakhstan is top rank among Indian students nowadays, because of quality education, low fees and duration five years. All Medical Universities are government and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Kazakhstan. Medical degree from Kazakhstan Medical Universities is recognized worldwide. Hundreds of graduates are working in India and overseas after their completion of course.
|Degree offered||MD Physician (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Course duration||Five Years|
|Teaching Medium||English Medium|
|Medical Universities Approved by||Medical Council of India & WHO|
Fee Structure for MBBS in Kazakhstan: The average cost for Study MBBS in Belarus will be under 3800-5800 USD annually. Students can pay his/her tuition fees direct to the university account.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan medical. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Intake for MBBS in Kazakhstan: Two intakes in a year i.e September and February.
Leading Medical Universities to Learn MBBS in Kazakhstan – MCI Approved Universities
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Astana Medical University
Why go through Doctors-IEA for study MBBS in Kazakhstan :
- We are working with the top medical universities in Kazakhstan. Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. We have close contacts and regular visits to all Medical Universities which we are promoting.
- Team Doctors-IEA is equipped with updated course information, application requirements and procedures. Our staffs are fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Doctors-IEA is well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA is highly regarded within the industry by Universities, parents and students alike.
- Doctors-IEA Team is the representative of Top Universities of Kazakhstan.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams. No Donation required at all.
- The course duration is five years.
- Simple admission procedure. 100% assurance for Visa.
- Low tuition fee with a high quality of education.
- MCI recognized Universities. English medium faculty for foreign students.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- The moderate climate throughout the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities.
- Indian food is available.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos
Call for more details about admission, processing, fees at MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also: +917428212236
MBBS in Russia