Greetings from Doctors-IEA, MBBS Studies in Armenia aspirants:
Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Among the earliest Christian civilizations, it’s defined by religious sites including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, headquarters of the Armenian Church. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just across the border in Turkey. Capital: Yerevan. Currency: Armenian dram.
MBBS in Armenia: All Medical Universities are government and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Armenia. Medical degree from Armenia Medical Universities is recognized globally. Their graduates are working in India and overseas after their completion of course.
|Degree offered||MD Physician (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Course duration||5.8 Years / 5 years|
|Teaching Medium||English Medium|
|Medical Universities Approved by||Medical Council of India & WHO|
Fee Structure for MBBS in Armenia: The average cost for Study MBBS in Armenia will be under 3800-5800 USD annually. Students can pay his/her tuition fees direct to the university account.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Armenia:
- Studying MBBS in Armenia duration is 5.8 /5 years for English Medium.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Armenia:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Armenia medical. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Intake for MBBS in Armenia: Two intakes in a year.
Leading Medical Universities to Learn MBBS in Armenia – MCI Approved Universities
- Theresa Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Mkhitar gosh Armenian-Russian international university
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams. No Donation required at all.
- The course duration is 5.8 / 5 years.
- Simple admission procedure. 100% assurance for Visa.
- Low tuition fee with a high quality of education.
- MCI recognized Universities. English medium faculty for foreign students.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- The moderate climate throughout the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities.
- Indian food is available.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Armenia
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos
Call for more details about admission, processing, fees at MBBS in Armenia:
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also: +917428212236