WELCOME TO DOCTORS-IEA - A LEADING CONSULTANT FOR STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD
A large chunk of medical students who are dreaming of a higher quality medical education at low-cost visit MBBS in Abroad consultants. Doctors-IEA, pioneering the quest of such medical aspirants with its impeccable and accurate international education consultancy. We are well-equipped with all essential information and years of experience in placing Indian students in MCI recognized medical colleges abroad. We provide the best guidelines and assistance that will prove a milestone in finding admission to medical colleges abroad. Undisputedly, we are known for our conducive and unique solutions for MBBS in abroad for Indian students in countries like Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and Belarus.
Some of the top-notch universities in these countries where you can apply for direct admission to study MBBS in abroad at low cost include:
- Rostov State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University (IFMB)
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy
- People’s Friendship University
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Osh State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Yerevan State Medical University
It is needless to say that study MBBS in abroad is one of the aspiring dreams for Indian students. One of the reasons why pursuing MBBS in abroad for Indian students happen to be a great option is the affordable MBBS abroad fees structure and direct admission procedure in medical universities despite having world-class and high-quality medical education.
However, for some aspiring students and parents, taking an MBBS admission in abroad often seems quite confusing and complex. That is the reason why they get trapped into the claws of agents who eventually convince the Indian students and their parents with many misleading and baffling promotions and information just to make some quick money out of them. Hence, for all of you who are dreaming to study MBBS in abroad, the first priority should be to get in touch with a leading and trustworthy MBBS Abroad Consultants.
DOCTORS-IEA, SPECIALIZED CONSULTANTS FOR MBBS IN ABROAD FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Doctors-IEA, being a credible consultant for international education advisor, we lead your ambition from the front until you achieve admission in your choice of medical university abroad. We comprehensively provide precise guidance and suggest aspiring candidates right path that eventually brings them to their dream destination of getting admission in MCI recognized medical colleges abroad with surprisingly affordable MBBS abroad fees. We leave no stone unturned to facilitate admission in the most reputed and renowned MCI recognized and globally acknowledged medical universities abroad.
ADVANTAGE OF OPTING DOCTORS-IEA FOR MBBS IN ABROAD CONSULTANTS
- History of successful MBBS admission and highly experienced in recruiting students to study MBBS in foreign countries.
- Have a sound and close contact with leading and reputed colleges and universities in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and so on.
- Equipped with updated information on admission procedures and various medical courses.
- Authorized and right to recruit foreign students in many Russian countries.
- Proper and reliable consultation for both parents and students.
- Provides free information on various courses, MBBS abroad fees structure, and universities in such countries.
- Providing assistance to get education loan
- Assistance to apply for the passport
- Getting Visa invitation letter from the particular university
- Visa stamped on the passport by the country embassy
- Ensuring a hassle-free and smooth admission.
- Follow international norms and standards while maintaining a high-quality service.
- Unmoved commitment and reliability and a one-stop solution for MBBS in abroad for Indian students.
To be very candid and straight, getting admission in MCI recognized medical colleges is not everybody’s cup of tea. There are several reasons for that such as:
- Every medical aspirant in India has to go through a fiercely battled entrance exam.
- The system of getting admission to MBBS universities and colleges in India (whether it is government or private medical colleges) is changed over the years which makes it even tougher for students to qualify through merit.
- The admission in government medical colleges would be through NEET.
- Even private colleges are also allowed to admit students on the merit of NEET.
- Candidates appearing in AIPMT or other medical entrance exams are densely high and seats are quite limited to grab.
- The fees of medical education in India is also not affordable for all category of aspirants.
- Many students are unable to complete their course in India.
On the other hand, study MBBS in abroad has the following advantages:
- Students need not appear in the entrance exam as most colleges and universities abroad offer direct admission to do MBBS in abroad for Indian students.
- There is a fair amount of seats available in several MCI recognized medical colleges abroad.
- Several prominent universities and colleges are WHO and MCI recognized.
- Candidate are exposed to high-quality infrastructure, machines, and laboratories
- MBBS in abroad consultants helps Indian students to get admission in foreign countries.
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD IN COUNTRIES LIKE RUSSIA, UKRAINE, KYRGYZSTAN, ARMENIA ETC.
1. No entrance test required, direct admission
Getting direct admission in medical colleges is quite unlikely for Indian students, isn’t it? However, it is true. Unlike in India where getting admission to top-notch medical college and institution is a hard nut to crack, students do not have to go through the ordeal of entrance exam if you are looking to study MBBS in countries like Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Belarus, and Armenia.
2. Quality education at a low cost
Quality medical education combines with reasonably low MBBS abroad fees creates a win-win situation which hard to resist by, isn’t it? No wonder, the medical universities in Russia, Belarus, Armenia and so on impart advanced medical education with well-decorated infrastructure and innovating teaching methods at a reasonably affordable cost.
3. MCI recognized medical colleges abroad follow global teaching standard
The teaching standard and merit of medical colleges and universities are exponentially high because they ardently follow global standards and advanced teaching methods. Sans doubt they make students be worthy of serving in the international community.
4. English as a teaching language
MBBS in abroad for Indian students are not only at a low price but you find English as a teaching language in those renowned foreign medical universities. Hence, If you do not know Russian, no problem at all.
5. Extracurricular activities
Along with your medical program, the student can learn so many other things by participating in extracurricular activities held on campus when the study MBBS in abroad. It helps the student to explore and excel in the area of their interest besides their core goal of doing MBBS.
6. WHO & MCI approved university
Most of the universities in Russia are duly approved and recognized by the WHO, MCI as well as other international institution. Hence, it becomes easier for the students to get hired as an intern or recruited as MBBS doctor in top hospitals in India and across the globe as well.
7. High-quality faculty
The faculties are highly qualified and experienced in teaching medical courses. They can inculcate and empower practical, theoretical and clinical training alike in all students.
8. No donation required
Being a reputed MBBS in abroad consultants, Doctors-IEA feels privileged to proclaim that medical universities in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia, etc do not accept any donation and capitation fee at all.
9. Living at low cost
Not only the MBBS abroad fees are affordable but the cost of living is also very cheap. As compared to some western countries the monthly average living expense in these countries somewhere between $100-150 (including overall expenses).
ELIGIBILITY REQUISITION TO STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN ABROAD FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission in MBBS in MCI recognized medical colleges abroad, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Valid passport
- A copy of admission or an offer letter from the university
- Visa support letter from the concerned university or college
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate
- The NEET scorecard
- Twenty passport size photo
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate
- Bank statement of the guardian (Required for some countries)
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD IN SIMPLE STEPS
STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA a leading MBBS Abroad consultant.
STEP-2: Aspiring candidates must clear the NEET Exam.
STEP-3: Properly fill the online application form of the university you seek admission.
STEP-4: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
STEP-5: Pay Application / Processing fees and submit a University fee guarantee letter with the bank statement, then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical colleges abroad.
STEP-6: Now you can apply for Visa.
STEP-7: After getting the Visa, you can fly to the country you have applied for and study MBBS at the university there.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, MCI SCREENING TEST, AND USMLE.
As a leading MBBS Abroad Consultants, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS in abroad have to appear and clear MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. Though it is a difficult exam, however, if you have built a strong foundation while pursuing MBBS from top-notch medical universities abroad, you can clear it with flying colors. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
• Most medical universities in abroad provide coaching for MCI screening exam.
All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
• The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
• It offers a great helping hand to students.
• Several universities conduct mock-test as well.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY AFTER DOING MBBS IN ABROAD FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Study MBBS in abroad through MCI recognized medical university extensively enhances your chances of having a bright future ahead.
• You can practice in the same country from where you have done MBBS.
• Candidate can also practice in India after doing MBBS from abroad.
• You have the opportunity to pursue PG from the USA or Germany.
• You can also appear for the FMGE exam or USMLE test.
• It will help students to follow their careers in the USA as well.
• Since the degree you achieve has worldwide recognition, candidates can pursue their medical careers anywhere globally.
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN COUNTRIES LIKE RUSSIA, UKRAINE, KYRGYZSTAN, KAZAKHSTAN, ARMENIA, AND BELARUS.
Benefits of doing MBBS in Russia:
- The course duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years.
- MBBS at a low cost.
- The yearly tuition fee in medical colleges is around 2.5-5 lakhs only.
- More than 40+ universities are approved and recognized by MCI and WHO.
- The MBBS degree has worldwide recognition.
- The students are trained for MCI screening as well.
- Russia offers both English and Russian as a medium of teaching MBBS.
- No entrance, Russian universities offer direct admission on a first come first serve basis.
- NO donation is required.
- Advanced laboratories and state of the art infrastructure.
- Mostly 15:1 is the student-teacher ratio.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculties.
- International exposure to MBBS students.
- Share a social, economical and traditional relation with India.
- Affordable accommodation and food are available.
Advantage of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine:
• The faculty in Ukraine is reckoned among the best around the world.
• The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years.
• 15:1 is the student-teacher ratio in medical colleges in Ukraine.
• Coaching for MCI screening is available.
• Easy and affordable accommodation and hostel facilities are available.
• A roundabout cost of MBBS in Ukraine is 18-22 lakhs (INR).
• NO entrance is required as it offers direct admission to study MBBS in abroad for Indian students.
Features of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
• The duration of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years.
• It is reckoned as the hub of medical education in Central Asia.
• You can become a world-recognized doctor at the low cost of 12-15 lakhs (INR).
• It offers high-quality medical education. More than 4000 Indian students are pursuing MBBS from here.
• All medical universities are MCI recognized and offer English as a medium of teaching to study MBBS.
Benefits of MBBS degree in Kazakhstan:
• The course duration of doing MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years.
• The total cost for MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students, including accommodation and food expenses, is roundabout 20-25 lakhs.
• All Medical Universities are MCI recognized and also listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
• Indian foods are easily and extensively available here.
• Medical infrastructure and faculties are world-class here.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia:
• The duration of MBBS course is 6 years in Armenia
• Medical Universities in Armenia facilitate world-class infrastructure and education.
• All Medical Universities are MCI recognized and listed the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
• No Entrance exam required. Students can get admission as long as seats are available.
• Students need not IELTS or TOEFL to get admission to medical universities here.
• The average cost of studying MBBS for Indian students ranges around 20-25 lakhs. It comprises both accommodation and food expenses.
Benefits of MBBS in Belarus:
• Duration of MBBS in Belarus is 6 years.
• No complicated admission process for international students. It offers direct admission to study MBBS in abroad for Indian students.
• Students are offered 100% English medium study in MBBS in Belarus.
• There is no entrance test or test of English language proficiency such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
• Medical education in Belarus is of huge value.
• Degree is WHO approved and recognized around the world.
• Students from around the world including India comes in huge numbers to pursue the MBBS course in Belarus.
• Indian food and hostel facility is available for Indian students.
• Medical Universities in Belarus are duly recognized and approved by MCI & WHO.
• Modern technology and techniques are utilized for teaching practicals during medical education.
• Universities have its own hostels that are well-equipped with daily facilities.