Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University is one of the most renowned, Medical Universities in Russia from where thousands of Indians have graduated in past. It is a multi-functional and multi-leveled government institution of higher learning in medicine. It meets both personal and social needs in acquiring education in medicine, in developing biomedical and clinical sciences, as well as broadening scientific knowledge of medical sciences.
KSMU functions on the basis of self-governance and belongs to the system of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Ministry of Health of Russia. Kazan State Medical University is one of the medical universities for Russia recognized by MCI, WHO, UK, USA, and other major countries.
The priority of Kazan State Medical University is to be supportive and careful about the International students as this university attracts a proud number of students from different parts of the world. Also, there are a large number of students coming from the neighbor and remote areas of the Russian Federation.
Choosing a University for higher education is one of the most crucial and challenging decision in a student’s life and when it comes to Kazan State Medical University, you need not to worry as KSMU is ranked amongst the top 10 medicine universities in Russia and is the most desirable place to study and acknowledge high-grade teaching
According to the Academic Ranking of World Universities-European Standard ARES-2014, published by European Scientific-Industrial Chamber, Kazan State Medical University got the third place among the top Medical Universities in Russia.
Why Kazan State Medical University?
- It is the third oldest Medical University in Russia after Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Listed in Top Ten Medical Universities.
- Having 6 years Full English Medium.
- Kazan State Medical University is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & the Ministry of Education & Science of the Russian Federation.
- University funded by the State Government.
- Only university which is recognized by leading Medical Councils, AMC, GMC, MCI, WHO and so on.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing
Kazan is the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, one of the largest and most beautiful cities of Russia, which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage cities. The old Kazan is the center of the city. There are beautiful buildings raised in different architectural styles. Mansions in the style of modernism coexist with the Baroque monuments.
You can feel the aura of antiquity spell from ancient white walls of the Kazan Kremlin where from a superb view on the river opens. Imagination is boggled by the red bell tower of Bogoyavlenskaya church at the pedestrian Bauman street beloved by tourists. Kazan is also honored as the third capital of Russia.
- It is a famous sports center in Russia. The city hosted 2013 Universiade and much national hockey, boxing, and swimming championships.
- It is also one of the hosting cities of 2018 FIFA world cup.
- The city experiences Humid Continental Climate.
- Summers have an average temperature of 20 degrees and winters have an average temperature of -10 degrees.
Get direct admission in Kazan state medical university, Russia
Apply through official authorized representatives
Fees Structure of Kazan State Medical University
|Fees 2019||Tuition Fee
1st to 6th-year
|M.I / Registration|
|Per Year||3,35,000 Rubles||660 US$||150 US$|
Note please: If students are going to live in private Hostels/apartments charges will be extra @ will be decided at the time of admission only.
Top Medical University of Russia | Kazan State Medical University – Full English Medium 6 years