Kazan State Medical University
Get direct admission in Kazan state medical university Russia
Apply for MBBS Admission in KSMU, Kazan
Kazan State Medical University is a multi-functional and multi-leveled state institution of higher learning in medicine. It meets both personal and social needs in acquiring education in medicine, in developing bio-medical and clinical sciences, as well as broadening scientific knowledge of medical sciences. It functions on the basis of self-governance and belongs to the system of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Ministry of Health of Russia. Kazan State Medical University is recognized by the WHO, MCI and another Medical councils of several countries. According to the Academic Ranking of World Universities-European Standard ARES-2014, published by European Scientific-Industrial Chamber, KSMU got the third place among the top Medical Universities in Russia. Studying MBBS in Russia, KSMU Kazan is the first choice for Indian Students nowadays.
• Faculty of General Medicine
• Faculty of Pediatrics
• Faculty of Dentistry
• Faculty of Pharmacy
• Faculty of Preventive Medicine
• Faculty of Nursing
- KSMU is the third oldest Medical University in Russia after Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Only university in Kazan which is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Government-funded University.
- The only university in Kazan, recognized by the WHO, listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
- The only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- The only university in Kazan, recognized by leading medical councils viz. AMC, GMC, MCI etc.
Kazan State Medical University has five hostels for students. Students are offered different kinds of rooms, which may differ in size. As a rule, two or three students can share the room. All the rooms are comfortable, fully furnished and well-heated.
Kazan is the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, one of the largest and most beautiful cities of Russia, which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage cities. The old Kazan is the center of the city. There are beautiful buildings raised in different architectural styles. Mansions in the style of modernism coexist with the Baroque monuments. You can feel the aura of antiquity spell from ancient white walls of the Kazan Kremlin where from a superb view on the river opens. Imagination is boggled by the red bell tower of Bogoyavlenskaya church at the pedestrian Bauman street beloved by tourists.
- Kazan is also honored as the third capital of Russia.
- It is a famous sports center in Russia. The city hosted 2013 Universiade and much national hockey, boxing, and swimming championships.
- It is also one of the hosting cities of the 2018 FIFA world cup.
- The city experiences the Humid Continental Climate.
- Summers have an average temperature of 20 degrees and winters have an average temperature of -10 degrees.
Admission is open for 2019 academic year
for more details regarding fees and university, contact: Doctors-IEA official representatives of KSMU.
Contact numbers: +79515174507 (Rus) | +917428212236 (Ind)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also +79515174507 (24*7)
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctors-IEA…always first to make your career!