Established in 1944, Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the largest higher educational establishments in Chernivtsi. It is a fully government multi structural educational institution of the highest level of accreditation providing educational programs of different levels. BSMU is included in the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities which provides qualified training according to the grading system of education. At present 78 Doctors of Science, 324 Candidates of Science, 66 Professors and more than 193 Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) work fruitfully at 47 Departments of the Medical University. The researches of the University have attained considerable achievements in the fields of cardiology, traumatology, and orthopedics, gastroenterology, pediatrics, kidney physiology, and pathology. More than 100 of faculties staff have visited countries of Asia, Africa and Central America at different times and worked in various higher medical institutions; they have a good command of foreign languages and rich experience working with students from abroad. Over the years of its existence, the University has trained about 30000 specialists.
- Six faculties (four Medical, Stomatological, Pharmacological).
- Educational-scientific institute of post-graduate education.
- 47 departments.
- Center of Simulation Medicine and innovation technologies.
- Faculty of Medical (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of Pediatric
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of advanced medical studies
- Faculty of Nursing
- Preparatory faculty (Language Course)
BSMU Admission: One intake in a year for MBBS course for Indian students;
I. Intake: June-October (Book your seat for 2020 now)
BSMU, Chernivtsi is recognized by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and science of Ukraine. BSMU is a government-funded university. BSMU is recognized by MCI, WHO, EUA, IAU, ACRU, MDCN, etc.
Bukovinian state medical university Ranking
Country Rank: 27, World Rank: 4849. BSMU got the first place among all medical universities in Ukraine, according to the academic ranking of universities. BSMU is the first choice for Indian students for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Why to study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)?
- 75 yrs Old Government Medical University with Top Ranking.
- BSMU located in Chernivtsi, Western Ukraine.
- Full English Medium Course 5.8 Yrs.
- More than 1500+ Indian students are studying in BSMU.
- Highest results in FMGE (MCI) exam.
- More than 750+ graduates working in India.
- BSMU is the lowest tuition fee university in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Students can pay the fee directly to the university account.
- The only university in Ukraine with Girls Separate Govt. Hostel.
- Indian food is available cooked by professional cooks in hostels.
- International Airport in the city, International students can travel directly (Delhi-Kyiv-Chernivtsi), it’s a great opportunity for Indians to join MBBS in BSMU Ukraine.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees | Fee structure 2020
|Tuition Fee||3900 USD Per Year|
|Hostel Fee||480 USD Per Year|
|Medical Insurance||70 USD per Year Approximately|
|Total Per Year||4450 USD Per Year|
Bukovinian State Medical University has nine hostels. The hostels are very good and comfortable. Separate accommodation for boys and girls.
Bukovinian state medical university Admission Procedure
The admission process begins by you sending us the scanned copy of the documents listed below, for more details or free counseling consult Doctors-IEA Team at 1800-419-5827
- Filled application form
- secondary school certificate or transcript
- Medical fitness certificate
- Photos (passport size 35*45mm at the matte paper)
We will get you the admission letter and invitation letter from the university. We will also guide you through the entire process and will complete all documentation including visa, ticket (for Indian students), For other countries aspirants, we will provide admission and invitation letter and will provide complete guidelines regarding visa, ticket. An incoming student enrolled through Doctors-IEA Team will receive by an official representative of BSMU at Chernivtsi International Airport.
Chernivtsi is one of Western Ukraine’s main cultural centers. The city is also considered one of Ukraine’s important educational and architectural sites. The city is a major regional rail and road transportation hub, also housing an international airport.
Some pics: Chernivtsi city, Students during their classes, Students in Indian Mess, International Airport Chernivtsi
STUDY MBBS IN BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Admission open for 2020-21 academic year / Book your Seat
Contact numbers: 011-27358827, 1800-419-5827
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Students or parents can write to us at Whatsapp also +91-8010503035 (24*7)
MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Ukraine | Bukovinian State Medical University Ukraine | MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students | Delhi | Uttar Pradesh | Maharashtra | Bihar | Rajasthan | Gujarat | Chattisgarh | Madhya Pradesh | Kerala | Hyderabad | Vijayawada