Leave us your details
We will contact you
Bukovinian State Medical University is located in 15 buildings, and 33 municipal and regional medical establishments are used for Clinical Departments. Lecture halls, classrooms, educational-practical pharmacy, and laboratories are equipped with modern technical aids to ensure educational process and scientific work and linked up with the Internet. The University students go through their practical training at medical-preventive establishments and pharmacies (practical bases) in Chernivtsi, Khmelnytskyi regions, or at their places of residence.
In 2019 the Center of Simulation Medicine and Innovation Technologies was founded at the University, which provides learning and mastering practical skills of students, interns, and medical practitioners. The Center is equipped with up-to-date simulation devices: robots-simulators of adults and newborns, obstetrical and gynecological simulators, training devices for mastering skills of auscultation, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, giving injections, mannequins for taking care of a newborn, etc
BSMU organizes online lectures by the leading scientists both from Ukraine and abroad. There are seventeen computer classes for self-education and to check student’s knowledge. The University Library funds number about a million volumes of educational, scientific, medical literature and fiction.
Why people choose BSMU?
- Unique teaching system.
- Specialized university.
- Good value for money.
- Full English Medium Course.
- Top Rank in Ukraine & Excellent Results in MCI.
- Six faculties (four Medical, Stomatological, Pharmacological).
- Educational-scientific institute of post-graduate education.
- 47 departments.
- Center of Simulation Medicine and innovation technologies.
- Faculty of Medical (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of Pediatric
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of advanced medical studies
- Faculty of Nursing
- Preparatory faculty (Language Course)
Training of foreign citizens at Bukovinian State Medical University dates back to 1996, when by the Permission of the Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine, the Order of the Rector of the Institute at that time No19, dated July 17, 1996, due to the increase of the students contingent, introduction of a contract form of education and studies of foreign citizens, the Institute Medical Faculty (specialty “General Medicine”) was reorganized into Medical Faculty No1. Students of many countries study at the Medical Faculty now. Currently Students from more than 30 countries studying in BSMU. The students from India constitute the biggest community, its above 80%.
Since 2004 English has been chosen as the language of instruction. The whole staff of the Medical Faculty No3 together with the Departments of the University are constantly working on the improvement of the educational process and training specialists according to the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
Throughout the period of the faculty functioning, foreign students demonstrate stably high knowledge according to the information of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine Testing Center, based on the results of the Ministerial License exams “KROK 1 and KROK 2 Medicine”. The vast majority of foreign alumni after returning to their motherland successfully pass qualifying examinations for the confirmation of diplomas and are able to start a medical practice in their countries immediately.
International Students take an active part in the social and cultural life of the University. Their national holidays, traditions, and cultural festivals make the cultural life of Bukovinian State Medical University brighter and richer.
BSMU Admission: One intake in a year for MBBS course for Indian students;
I. Intake: June-October (Book your seat for 2020 now)
BSMU, Chernivtsi is recognized by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, and science of Ukraine. BSMU is a government-funded university. BSMU is recognized by MCI, WHO, EUA, IAU, ACRU, MDCN, etc.
Bukovinian state medical university Ranking
Country Rank: 27, World Rank: 4849. BSMU got the first place among all medical universities in Ukraine, according to the academic ranking of universities. BSMU is the first choice for Indian students for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Why study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)?
- 76 yrs Old Government Medical University with Top Ranking.
- BSMU located in Chernivtsi, Western Ukraine.
- Full English Medium Course 5.8 Yrs.
- No IELTS, TOEFL required.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee, No Hidden Charges.
- More than 2000+ Indian students are studying in BSMU.
- Highest results in FMGE (MCI) exam.
- More than 800+ graduates working in India.
- BSMU is the lowest tuition fee university in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Students can pay the fee directly to the university account.
- The only university in Ukraine with Girls Separate Govt. Hostel.
- Indian food is available cooked by professional cooks in hostels.
- International Airport in the city, International students can travel directly (Delhi-Kyiv-Chernivtsi), it’s a great opportunity for Indians to join MBBS in BSMU Ukraine.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees | Fee structure 2020
|Tuition Fee||3900 USD Per Year|
|Hostel Fee||430 USD Per Year|
|Medical Insurance||100 USD per Year Approximately|
|Total Per Year||4430 USD Per Year|
- Tuition Fees can be paid directly to the University account.
- The tuition fee can be paid in two easy installments of 6 months semester wise.
BSMU Hostels | Accommodation
Bukovinian State Medical University has nine hostels. BSMU provides accommodation for students in the government hostels only. University’s hostels are a corridor type and block type buildings with rooms designed to be shared by 2-3-4 students. Foreign students live in the Hostel No.2, Hostel No 4 (Girl’s Hostel), Hostel No. 5, Hostel No. 6 and Hostel No.7. The hostels are very good and comfortable. Separate accommodation for boys and girls. Indian Cafe is situated inside the hostel of Bukovinian State Medical University. Delicious Indian food is prepared in a very good manner by specialized Indian cooks from India in the Indian Cafe. Students can have their breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an Indian mess.
Admission Procedure to Study MBBS in BSMU Ukraine in Simple Steps:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Official representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the Bukovinian State Medical University.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-Bukovinian State Medical University.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for study MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University for Indians?
Eligibility criteria for study MBBS in BSMU are based on your 12th standard marks or grades.
- You should be at the age of 17 on or before 31st December during the current year of admission.
- The student must have more than 50% marks in PCB in General
- SC/OBC/ST candidates have scored 40% in 12th.
- NEET (Qualified marks) is mandatory to study MBBS in BSMU.
- Only regular students can apply not from open school.
The admission process begins by you sending us the scanned copy of the documents listed below, for more details or free counseling consult Doctors-IEA authorized representative of BSMU for Indian and Foreign students.
Documents required for study MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University (For Indian Students)
- Filled application form with fee guarantee letter.
- Passport with a validity of a minimum of two years.
- 10th, 12th Certificates, and mark-sheets.
- 20 passport size photographs (35*45 mm @80% face at the matte finish paper with a white background.
- Medical tests: HIV test, X-Ray Chest, Blood test, Health Fitness certificate.
For Other Countries:
- Filled application form with fee guarantee letter
- Passport with a validity of a minimum of two years.
- Secondary school certificate (English, Chemistry & Biology)
- Medical tests: HIV test, X-Ray Chest, Blood test, Health Fitness certificate.
- 20 Photos (passport size 35*45 mm at the matte paper)
We will get you the admission letter and invitation letter from the university. We will also guide you through the entire process and will complete all documentation including visa, ticket (for Indian students), For other countries aspirants, we will provide admission and invitation letter and will provide complete guidelines regarding visa, ticket. An incoming student enrolled through Doctors-IEA Team will receive by an official representative of BSMU at Chernivtsi International Airport.
Preparation for FMGE, MCI Screening Test:
As an Official representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University have to appear and clear the MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
Bukovinian State Medical University provides online coaching for the MCI screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner. It offers a great helping hand to students.
Chernivtsi city at a glance:
Chernivtsi is one of Western Ukraine’s main cultural centers. It’s known for the 1875-founded Chernivtsi National University, which features Romanesque and Byzantine architecture and the Chernivtsi University Botanical Garden. At the heart of the old town is Central Square, with the blue, neoclassical City Hall. Nearby, the Chernivtsi Museum of Art exhibits 17th- to 20th-century art from the historic region of Bukovina in a former bank. The city has many parks and squares, such as the People’s Garden (1830), which is now the City Park of Culture and Recreation; the botanical garden; Schiller Park; Fedkovych Park; a wooded park in Horecha; Central Square; Soborna Square; and Theater Square. The city is also considered one of Ukraine’s important educational and architectural sites. The city is a major regional rail and road transportation hub. The railway station was built in the Moderne style in 1898–1903. More recent prominent constructions dating from the 1930s include the new building of Chernivtsi University, the House of Culture, and the present building of the Medical University. Chernivtsi Leonid Kadeniuk International Airport is an International Airport situated in the city of Chernivtsi. It holds regular flights from some of the European countries and the capital city on a daily basis. The international airport of Chernivtsi started in 1928. Foreign students mostly travel to Chernivtsi from their respective countries.
Some pics: Chernivtsi city, Students during their classes, Students in Indian Mess, International Airport Chernivtsi
Frequently Asked Questions | MBBS in Ukraine | Bukovinian State Medical University
How much does MBBS cost in BSMU, Ukraine?
Ukraine one of the top choices for students aspiring for medical education abroad. This choice is not only based on the fact that Ukraine has a good literacy rate in the world but also because the cost of doing MBBS in Ukraine & BSMU Chernivtsi is quite affordable and low as compared to other Western countries and India as well. Fees structure yearly for BSMU Chernivtsi is 3900-4500 approx. yearly. (18-22 Lac INR for full MBBS Course)
Is NEET required for MBBS in BSMU?
Yes, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is made mandatory for all Indian students willing to pursue MBBS from Ukraine or BSMU. The Medical Council of India has also made it quite clear that the NEET exam is essential for those aspirants who want to study MBBS from abroad. Hence the first and foremost step to secure a seat for MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine is to sit for NEET and qualify it. Once you clear it, based on your NEET score you can join BSMU, Ukraine. BSMU Chernivtsi is one of the hotspots for Indian students in Ukraine.
What is the duration of an MBBS in BSMU?
The duration for MBBS in BSMU for Indian students is for 6 years (English Medium). It eliminates one year of internship that must be accomplished in India. This duration will be of 7 years if students opt to study MBBS in Ukranian medium. Foreign students are not compelled to undergo one year of preparatory course before they start the main medical course. Each year is divided into 2 semesters which makes it a total of 12 semesters. Each semester for five to six months. The first semester begins in September and concludes in January.
Is MBBS in Ukraine safe?
Unfortunately not every medical aspirant’s dream to become an MBBS doctor in India does not turn into reality. Hence several candidates choose to study MBBS in Ukraine. However, the first concern for both parents and students is safety and security. Ukraine is quite safe for Indian students who wish to do their medical course from MCI and WHO approved medical university (Bukovinian state medical university). The crime rate is considerably low and there is no discrimination whatsoever with Indian students in the campus as well. So, Ukraine & city Chernivtsi is just not safe but the top destination for MBBS abroad.
Is it a good choice to go to BSMU for MBBS?
BSMU, Ukraine is a dream choice for many students in India who want to do MBBS from abroad. There are several factors that make BSMU, Ukraine a wise and advantageous option such as:
- Direct admission, no entrance exam needed for Indian students.
- You will get the opportunity to study MBBS course in full English Medium.
- You need not pay any donation for admission as it is purely based on merit & as per MCI eligibility criteria.
- The fees are quite affordable and low as compared to many Western and Indian medical colleges.
- Hassle-free and online admission procedure.
Is an MBBS degree from BSMU, Ukraine valid in India?
Yes, the MBBS degree from Bukovinian state medical university, Ukraine is absolutely valid and acceptable in India. The Ukrainian medical universities are authorized and approved by WHO and UNESCO as well as by MCI. The degree is well-recognized and valid in different countries of the world as well. However, if you want to practice in India you must pass the MCI screening exam to get the license. It is mandatory for those students who have acquired their degrees from abroad to pass the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) to pursue a job or medical practice in India.
How to get Direct MBBS Admission in BSMU, Ukraine?
For admission procedure contact Doctors-IEA Team who is the representative of Bukovinian State Medical University for Indians & International students. For more queries, you can call us at 1800-419-5827 (Toll-free) / +91-8010503035 (India)
Call for more details about the university, admission, processing, fees at MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine:
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also: +917428212236, +918010503035