Why join MBBS In Russia?
- 1. Easy Admission and visa process as compare to other countries.
- 2. No Donation for study MBBS in Russia.
- 3. Internationally accredited universities.
- 4. Degree recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, IMED and recognized all over Europe.
- 5. No entrance exams, no extra fees.
- 6. Experienced faculties with international exposure.
- 7. Broad exposure ensured through clinical practices and medical training.
- 8. Advanced teaching facilities.
- 9. The possibility of studying in English and Russian.
- 10. Affordable tuition fees and living expenses.
- 11. The highly safe environment for International students.
Study MBBS Russia – Choose the Best & Top University
Medical Studies in Russia is considered to be affordable, we at Doctors-IEA provide you the best guidance for study MBBS in Russia according to your budget. Study MBBS in Russia is affordable as compared to European countries and private colleges in student’s native countries. Russian Medical Universities are Government Medical Universities and governed by Ministry of Health and Education of Russian Govt. Here are some of the top Universities for MBBS in Russia: Rostov State Medical University, Kazan State Medical University, Kazan Federal University, Kursk State Medical University, I.M Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, People’s Friendship University, Stavropol State Medical University, Volgograd State Medical University, Chuvash State Medical University, Crimea Federal University, Mari State Medical University, Perm State Medical University, Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University, Yaroslavl State Medical University, Tver State Medical University, Orenburg State Medical University, Mari State Medical University.
We are pleased to announce that we have started admissions for this academic year. We accept applications for September intake. The students who are interested to study Study MBBS in Russia should send us their following documents.
- Filled Application Form through our website.
- Copy of Passport.
- NEET Eligibility.
- Copy of High school & Secondary school certificate